Saturday, January 13, 2018

ENDED

Yep ENDED!

I feel thanks and blessed for had had him in my life.

This is because we really had a good time and I have had learned a lot of things from him from this relationship.

I don't regret! If I had the chance again, I would do that!

Actually, I wanted to cry but I don't know why I didn't.

He is a perfect guy for me.
What a perfect guy for me, I guess is kinda same as me but not really?
Caring, mature, know to have fun alone, think of others?
But sometimes the same kind of people does not mean it will really suit u...

 After I am back from KL visit, I don't see or I don't feel the way we used to be in Adelaide.
Or maybe we are far apart we know /understand what we want.
Maybe when we closed to each other, both of us can tolerate each other but not until we are far apart.

As I said we are not keeper...
So this is the endinggg for us...


Haven't tell anyone bout this except my bff.
Is just too fast but is just like the wind come fast gone fast..
I will remember this love because it thought me what i really want.

Thank you.
All the best for you. :)




No comments: