Thursday, December 28, 2017

The day The day if i gone

Is your BIRTHDAY!

Hope you have a blast one. :)

Didn't able to celebrate this year. I'm sorry.

I know Birthday is kind of important for u.

So i texted you.

I'm happy with the message i get..

But i feel im really a bitch now..

i try to move on but i failed and find you...

i dont know what i want now.

but i know my heart or myself is happy when im with u.
imy.. im afraid you will be away from me.. but i have to do so because you deserved the better one. feeling selfish i hate myself.

sometimes only sometimes, i really wish to die. so everything solved, people, know I love you that much I don't have to explain any further...
but just today my friend, Tea she told me her sis just pass away. and how sad is she...
I feel so sorry and i feel bad for my own family if i died.

I want you back but I'm afraid I don't know how to face the people we love especially our families.
I know they say relationship just both of us but I want their blessed if we are together...
I know I know it would be worth if we can go through this just I'm afraid I will give up if they don't bless us and I just don't want to mess up your life again and especially with your family.

I know myself too well, give up easily when there is a force, I doubt myself.




No comments: